May 14, 2015

BIG HAIR AND NUDE LIPS


Hey loves, 
   I wanted to share this super cute and and easy look for spring. I used my hot pod shadows from coastal scents. Also I don't like super thick foundation on my face it just feels heavy and when gets hot you melt. So my holy grail product is my BB cream from The brand Black Radiance Cosmetics. This product is so light weight and it gives good coverage and also it's build able. And it's drugstore so it's really not expensive at all, only five dollars and I stocked up for summer and got 4 bottles. You can purchase at your local Walgreens or CVS. So go get you some because this stuff is soooo good. With this look I wanted it to be easy and but yet still fresh and spring like. Hope you guys enjoy this look and have fun with it. 
 SN: no I'm not topless I have on a dress lol!



   


    


   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 iStyleWitLex Designed By #PrintLife Designs