April 26, 2015

JESSUP BRUSHES!

Good morning loves!
    I'm here to talk about some new brushes that I have been hearing so much about. They are being talke about all over YouTube and they are raving about them. I'm usually lot one to go with the hype but I couldn't help myself, I went ahead and purchased these brushes and let me tell you I am so impressed with these babies! You guys can get these brushes from eBay. There is a lot of colors to choose from and different type of brush sets to choose from as well. When I purchased these it took like a week to ship me. I have the kabuki set which is black and gold and I love them soooo much! These brushes are dense and they didn't shed and that is a big plus for me. Brushes that she'd before you even wash them is a big no for me. I've been using them for a week and I am hooked, I definitely will be buying more.




    

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 iStyleWitLex Designed By #PrintLife Designs