September 6, 2014

Back 2 the basics!!

Fall is officially here and I can't be more than excited! Before I crated this look I was thinking how the basics make everything look so much effortlessly put together, if that makes since lol. So I paired this clean crisp white tee with a pair boyfriend jeans. and to top it all off a nude pair of 3 inch pumps. All these simple peices put together gives this cool laid back look. My makeup I used te Fit me foundation and concealer in the colors mocha(360) and cafe(30). Wet n wild berry palette and wet n wild cherry bomb is on my lips, with black radiance currant lip liner. Also I am in love with my clutch I think metallics are great for fall. There fun and gives your look the right pezaz! 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 iStyleWitLex Designed By #PrintLife Designs