April 16, 2014

SPRING'S WISHLIST!

Hey my lovely dolls I know I haven't been on in a while, I was out with a nasty sinus infection. But I am feeling better and I'm glad I can get back to u guys. Today I am going to be talking about all my spring must haves with you. These are things that I have seen popping up lately and things that are really cute.

1). The Midi Tutu
- if this isn't fun and chic at the same time..then I don't know what is. It's so "Bradshaw" I love it !!

2). Magazine Clutch
- the perfect pow to the right outfit. It's light weight you will forget that your even 
Carrying anything.
3). Guess plasma 3 pump!
- you can pair this pump with anything whether it's casual, sexy, or business wear.
I mean what girl wouldn't want these babies on their feet.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 iStyleWitLex Designed By #PrintLife Designs